April 18-20, 2023 at the Tulalip Resort Hotel in Tulalip, Washington
Join us on April 18, 19, and 20 at the 2023 SWANA Northwest Regional Symposium for 3 days of social activities, tours, technical sessions (including CEUs), keynote speakers, networking, exhibitors, and amazing food and entertainment at the beautiful Tulalip Resort Hotel. View the tentative program
Tuesday are our tours! Check out the details. Registration for this outing is a separate add on to the symposium registration and space is limited.
Tuesday evening, attendees at all levels are invited to the complimentary Sponsor Social in the Ballroom from 4:30-7:30 PM. A Young Professionals Mentor Match Event will follow from 7:30-8:30 PM.
Wednesday includes a full day of technical sessions and breakfast, lunch, refreshment breaks, and the evening banquet dinner and entertainment.
Thursday includes a full day of technical sessions and breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks (ending late afternoon).
Download the Symposium Program PDF (subject to changes).
|SWANA Member — full registration (does not include tour)||$500 ($575 after 4/1)|
|Non-Member — full registration (does not include tour)||$600 ($675 after 4/1)|
|Young Professional (YP) — full registration (does not include tour)||$400|
|Student — full registration (does not include tour)||$100|
|Wednesday Only (includes Banquet)||$350|
|YP: Wednesday Only (includes Banquet)||$200|
|YP: Thursday Only||$200|
|Tuesday Social Guest||$50|
|Wednesday Banquet Guest||$75|
|Wednesday/Thursday Breakfast/Lunch Guest||$50/meal|
Extra Attendees and Guests
Exhibitors with extra attendees not covered by their sponsorship can purchase additional meal tickets. Attendees can purchase additional tickets for spouses/guests.
Everyone must be registered and wear their conference badge to attend the symposium, meals, and social events.
How to Register as an Attendee
- Select your Attendee Ticket(s).
- For free Sponsor/Speaker Registrations, scroll to the “Free Tickets with Code” section at the bottom of the ticket list. To use your free registration(s), you’ll need your sponsor or speaker code(s). Please ensure that you use the correct code: sponsor tour codes start with the letter T.
- Speakers who wish to attend an additional day must register for that day at the Attendee Registration section at the top.
- Scholarship Recipients should select the “Other: Attendee” ticket in the “Free Tickets with Code” section to use their code.
- Add any guests for meals and/or the Social.
- Pay via credit card card or check by mail.
- For accommodations, please contact the Tulalip Resort Hotel directly.
The 2023 SWANA Northwest Regional Symposium will be held at the beautiful Tulalip Resort Hotel.
$139 plus tax for Deluxe Queen or King (Mon-Thurs)
$179 plus tax for Resort King (Mon-Thurs)
$199 plus tax for Queen or King (Fri-Sat)
(For guests who want to extend their stay for the weekend)
You may make reservations by phone (mention SWANA for group rates)
Hotel reservations number: 1-866-716-7162
(Online reservations at group code rates are not functioning at this time)
For questions about your sponsorship and exhibitor benefits, contact Jeannie Balducci Wolf by phone at 425-348-1440 or using the form below.
For help with online registration, contact John Hall using the form below.